Q. What can I do to limit the signs of aging?

This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 15, 2017 and last reviewed on: Aug 21, 2021

I am a 26 year old male with quite rough skin on my face, which I am not happy with. I was wondering if you could provide me with some advice on what I can do to limit the signs of aging, specifically forehead lines and also the dry look on my skin. I think my problem is sun damage. I have thought about potentially getting minor Botox for just the forehead, but would be afraid it would be too noticeable.

#

• Yes, you can go for Botox (Botulinum toxin) nevertheless I would suggest you to use Cellex C serum and Hydra 5B complex twice daily.
  • It contains vitamin C, which is a potent antioxidant, helps in collagen synthesis. Hence, alteration of aging sign and carries no side effects.
  • Always clean your face twice daily with a good cleanser.

For further information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|