Q. What can I do to limit the signs of aging?

Answered by Dr. Atishay Bukharia and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Aging or Sunscreen? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 26 year old male with quite rough skin on my face, which I am not happy with. I was wondering if you could provide me with some advice on what I can do to limit the signs of aging, specifically forehead lines and also the dry look on my skin. I think my problem is sun damage. I have thought about potentially getting minor Botox for just the forehead, but would be afraid it would be too noticeable.