Q. I have dull, persistent aches and pain in abdomen. Is it due to dance practice?

Answered by Dr. Ashish Jayanand Chandwadkar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Abdomen Pain or Muscular Pain? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 21-year-old female, 1.75 m and 70 kg. For the past two to three months, I have been under quite a lot of stress due to an ongoing internship and various school commitments. I am experiencing dull, persistent aches and pains (at times these are sharp pains) on my right abdomen, and I am suspecting it is related to my womb or uterus. I also have sharp and dull pains along my backbone. I have been deferring a visit to the doctor as I had dismissed it earlier thinking that it was due to my frequent dance practices (three times a week). However, after many online searches and having a paranoid mind that causes me to overthink, I ran out of options except to seek for your professional advice online before seeking the help from a physical venue. Could you kindly help diagnose my ailments?