Q. I have dull, persistent aches and pain in abdomen. Is it due to dance practice?

Dr. Ashish Jayanand Chandwadkar

I am a 21-year-old female, 1.75 m and 70 kg. For the past two to three months, I have been under quite a lot of stress due to an ongoing internship and various school commitments. I am experiencing dull, persistent aches and pains (at times these are sharp pains) on my right abdomen, and I am suspecting it is related to my womb or uterus. I also have sharp and dull pains along my backbone. I have been deferring a visit to the doctor as I had dismissed it earlier thinking that it was due to my frequent dance practices (three times a week). However, after many online searches and having a paranoid mind that causes me to overthink, I ran out of options except to seek for your professional advice online before seeking the help from a physical venue. Could you kindly help diagnose my ailments?

#

According to your complaints, it seems you may be suffering from muscular pain if your pain is not related to any signs like change in bowel habits or related to any abnormality in periods or menstruation or any kind of change in stool or urine and any other associated symptom like nausea or vomiting or relief of pain after bowel movement.

If any of the above is present and/or if your pain does not subside in two days or if it recurs anytime again, please get yourself examined by a surgeon.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|