Abdomen Pain

I am pregnant and peeing blood. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, My wife is eight weeks pregnant and she is seeing blood during urination. Her first delivery was C-section. Our regular doctor two days ago suggested injection and medicines. Even after taking that injection and medicine, she is feeling pain in the abdomen occasionally and blood in the ur...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. After having gone through the ultrasound reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), It is evident that your wife had experienced threatened abortion with separation of placenta at the lateral aspect of the gestational sac as evident from the second ul...  Read Full »

What is the treatment for cystic duct syndrome?

Query: Hi doctor, My daughter is suffering from abdominal pain due to gallbladder problem. She is suffering from stomach pain for the past one year. It has aggravated recently. She gets pain when she eats green leafy vegetables or fatty foods. She had an antibiotic for a month. Doctors have told that water...  Read Full »

Dr. Babu Lal Meena

Child Health Specialist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, Medical Gastroenterologist, Paediatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The report says that she has a component of decreased gallbladder motility associated with polycystic changes in ovaries (PCOD). Now, we need to get LFT (liver function tests) done. Did she had pain as well as fever or jaundice? At present, is she symptomatic? Or asymp...  Read Full »

What causes sharp pain in left lower abdomen?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 31 years old female, 5'8", 175 lbs. Three days ago I started getting a really sharp pain in the lower left abdomen. It came on sudden and was gone within seconds but still bad enough to have me doubled over in pain. Thought it was related to period that was due following day. Hap...  Read Full »

Dr. Rahul Ramakrishnan

General Practitioner, Family Physician, Preventive Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your complain which I must say you have very nicely written down. As per the location of the pain that you mentioned, there are some conditions that need to be ruled out. First is appendicitis. It is followed by vomiting and constipation. Second is renal...  Read Full »

I have painful bowel movement with weight loss. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I have been sick for a month, lost weight, cannot eat, no energy. Left side is killing me when I have bowel movement. Yesterday, it looked like spiders, I am serious. I have no energy to get out of bed. Can you help me, please?  Read Full »

Dr. Vandana Andrews

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You mean you have noticed weight loss because you have lack of appetite. You cannot concentrate, you are feeling weak, cannot even get out of your bed. Your left side of body pains when you defecate, your abdomen pains. You have been having lose stool. If I got you right ...  Read Full »

Why do I have testicular pain after lifting a heavy object?

Query: Hello doctor,I am a 28 year old male. I have a dull pain in my right testicle leading to my abdomen. I believe it started when I lifted something heavy. At the moment, it is a dull pain but, if I feel it, then it is worse. I am currently out of my home country on work and do not want to go to a loc...  Read Full »

Dr. Pratyush Kumar

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern regarding a pain in the right testicle after lifting a heavy object. It would be helpful to know some more details. Does lifting the scrotum relieve you of the pain? Is there a history of fever? In the case of an acute onset pain, it is advis...  Read Full »

Why am I having severe abdominal pain with weight loss?

Query: Hello doctor, There had been a pain in the lower abdomen. It usually starts from the back and becomes severe in the lower abdomen. The doctor prescribed antibiotics but the pain still persists. Lost a lot of weight and feeling weak with pain. Colonoscopy report interpreted.  Read Full »

Dr. Jagdish Singh

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your post and colonoscopy with biopsy report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Two issues I find are diverticulitis and colonic polyp. Treatment for recurrent diverticulitis is surgical excision. Treatment for tubulovillous adenoma with high grade...  Read Full »

Why does my left arm hurt after eating?

Query: Hello doctor, I have some pain in the left arm if I have any food from outside like hotel or bakery, sweets or marriage food. It results in vomiting, abdominal pain and my left eye gets blurred. I had taken some antacids previously. Eight years back, I had got endoscopy done, but did not find any...  Read Full »

Dr. Pooja Pardhi

General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concerns. Consumption of any food stuff is not related to left arm pain or discomfort. Contaminated food can cause food poisoning and acidity which can result in vomiting, abdominal pain, but it...  Read Full »

Is my lower abdominal pain pointing towards Crohn's disease?

Query: Hi doctor, I had severe abdominal pain with diarrhea a month back. The next day pain subsided, but slight discomfort was there for two weeks. Then, I went to see the doctor who prescribed Flagyl and Rifamixin. The lower abdominal discomfort did not disappear and the stool has not formed yet. Then r...  Read Full »

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your report (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and post, the thing which is favoring Crohn's disease is normal biopsy colonoscopy. You need to do ASCA (anti-saccharomyces cerevisiae antibodies) and a CT enterography. Your CRP (C-reactive ...  Read Full »

I experience abdominal pain with cramps. What could be the problem?

Query: Hello doctor,As of now, I experience abdominal pain with cramps in the lower right of my abdomen. What could be the problem?  Read Full »

Dr. Philip Shenouda

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This could be as simple as digestive problems with gaseous distention. It requires medications for indigestion or gaseous distention like Charcoal tablets, passing by symptoms of gastroenteritis. If diarrhea and vomiting develop, food poisoning is one of the reasons ...  Read Full »

Kindly help me get rid of my stomach problem.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 28 year old female. Before 10 months, I got left side abdominal pain with mild fever. I went to the ER. After blood tests and CT scan, they said it as diverticulitis. After using antibiotics, it got cleared. Every couple of months I feel pain when I press my abdomen but no fever. W...  Read Full »

Dr. Geeta Priyadarsini Kamminana

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Diverticula are the tiny bulges that are formed from the colonic wall and this condition is named diverticulosis. Blockade or infection or inflammation leads to diverticulitis. It will be associated with abdominal pain, altered bowel habits, occasional bleedin...  Read Full »

All the answers published in the forum are given by leading doctors, therapists and health experts.