Q. Doctor has prescribed tablet ecospirin 75 AV for me. What is the use of this medicine?

Dr. Amit Arora
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 06, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

Doctor has prescribed tablet ecospirin 75 AV for me. What is the use of this medicine? Do I have any nerve disorder?

#

• Tablet ecospirin 75 AV contains aspirin and atorvastatin
  • Aspirin is a blood thinner and atorvastatin is given to patients who have high blood cholesterol level.
  • This combination is usually given to a cardiac patient.
  • Long term side effect of aspirin is bleeding disorders and gastritis

For further help consult a neurologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/neurologist

|