Q. Doctor has prescribed tablet ecospirin 75 AV for me. What is the use of this medicine?

Dr. Amit Arora
Published on Apr 06, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

Doctor has prescribed tablet ecospirin 75 AV for me. What is the use of this medicine? Do I have any nerve disorder?

Dr. Amit Arora

Cardiology
#

• Tablet ecospirin 75 AV contains aspirin and atorvastatin
  • Aspirin is a blood thinner and atorvastatin is given to patients who have high blood cholesterol level.
  • This combination is usually given to a cardiac patient.
  • Long term side effect of aspirin is bleeding disorders and gastritis

For further help consult a neurologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/neurologist

What diet can be followed to help lower cholesterol?

Query: Hello doctor, I am having a high borderline cholesterol. Can you suggest me a diet chart? I have attached reports herewith.  Read Full »

What are the chances of bleeding from a sudden blow if I am on blood thinners?

Query: Hello doctor, I am on warfarin for life. Yesterday, while I was working in my house, I knocked the upper back part of my head on the marble roof of the window pane. It was neither a hard blow nor a soft one. It was medium. I did not feel any pain. I did not have any blackout but was stunned for two...  Read Full »