Q. I feel slight pain in my backbone since I am in a front desk job.

Dr. Mohan Krishna
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 17, 2014 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

I am a 26 year old female. I have some backbone problem. I feel slight pain in my backbone from two to three years when I was in a desk job. I used to sit most of the time on a chair.

#

From the complaints you had described, mostly it could be related to poor posture at your workplace.

Lack of exercise could also be one of the causes.

I would suggest you consult an orthopaedician online for further follow up --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/orthopaedician-and-traumatologist

|