Ask an Orthopedician And Traumatologist Online

Get free medical advice on your first query

Ask an Orthopedician And Traumatologist Online

Enter Your Health Query *

2193 Doctors Online


iCliniq is mentioned in Parade
iCliniq is mentioned in INSIDER

Ask your health query to our experienced Orthopedician And Traumatologists online and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.

Our medical panel consists of over 100 highly skilled orthopedician and traumatologists . Get professional medical advice and second opinion now!

Click here to see a Sample Answer

About "Orthopedician and Traumatology"

An Orthopedic and Traumatology specialist is a doctor who has been trained specifically to take care of fractured or broken bones and other conditions related to them like malunion, etc. Starting from a mild injury to a major fracture including multiple traumas, they take the lead in diagnosing and taking care of them. When you have a trauma related to the bone like the hip injury, elbow fracture, etc., and its associated muscular structures, you will be referred to them. They, along with clinical examination, will perform certain radiographic examinations to confirm the site, extent, and severity of the injury and the treatment needed for the same. The treatment provided by them includes bone plating, POP cast, etc., along with certain daily life instructions. Nowadays, online medical platforms have made it easy to consult the doctor easily to get details about your problem related to bones by sharing your images, reports and giving details about the condition.

What Our Users Say?

View All

How it Works?

  • Your health issue will be shared across with our orthopedician and traumatologist panel.
  • A orthopedician and traumatologist will pick your query and send medical advice to your health issue subsequently.
  • You can then follow up with the same orthopedician and traumatologist.