Benzyl Nicotinate

I have a bruise on my arm after plasma transfusion. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a really bad bruise on my arm after giving plasma. I think it might be a blood clot. I am an 18 year old male.  Read Full »

Dr. Nagaraj Patil

General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. By looking at the picture and history provided (attachment removed to protect patient identity), I think it is a small dispersed hematoma because of leakage of blood from the blood vessels. As it has happened at the site of venepuncture, it is mainly because of inadequate...  Read Full »

Penis enlargement exercises led to swollen veins on my shaft. Please guide me.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a healthy 33 year old male. I have sex regularly and masturbate regularly. Over the years, I dabbled in penis enlargement exercises. I quit doing them a while back because I felt it was causing a damage to the penis. Recently, I used a cock ring, but for not more than ten minute...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the images sent by you (attachment removed to protect patient identity). If there is a pain of veins, especially when you touch them, or any signs of inflammation, only then it is a thrombophlebitis of veins. In your case, it could be thrombophlebitis, but...  Read Full »

I have a lump on penis and feel uncomfortable during sex. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, I have a small lump inside the foreskin near the penis head. It has been there for more than a year. It is painless. It does not hurt during sexual intercourse but feels uncomfortable during oral sex. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the photos sent by you (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It is dilated vein of the penis. The swelling is because there may be thrombosis (blood clot) inside the vein. Do not worry as it is not harmful at all. It should resolve. I suggest you...  Read Full »