Q. I have a lump on penis and feel uncomfortable during sex. Please help.

Dr. Shahil Khant
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 20, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jul 28, 2021

I have a small lump inside the foreskin near the penis head. It has been there for more than a year. It is painless. It does not hurt during sexual intercourse but feels uncomfortable during oral sex. Please help.

#

I have seen the photos sent by you (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

• It is dilated vein of the penis. The swelling is because there may be thrombosis (blood clot) inside the vein.
  • Do not worry as it is not harmful at all. It should resolve.
  • I suggest you apply Thrombophobe ointment (Heparin and Benzyl nicotinate) in the morning and evening for seven days. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take medicine with consent.

For further information consult a urologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

|