Bleeding Blood Vessel

My father has got brain hemorrhage. Is he out of danger now?

Query: Hi doctor, My father, who is 58 years old, has got brain hemorrhage before eight days. He was immediately hospitalized, and till today he is in CCU. He has some body movement, but he is in the unconscious state. He cannot open his eyes, cannot talk and does not have any mouth moment. He can breathe ...  Read Full »

Dr. Chirag Solanki

General Surgeon, Neuro Surgeon, Spine Surgeon

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your father has a hypertensive bleed on the left side. Because of that, he is not able to move his right hand, and probably there will also be some weakness of right leg. We just have to wait and watch as the blood will dissolve slowly he will gradually improve. It i...  Read Full »

I have a bruise on my arm after plasma transfusion. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a really bad bruise on my arm after giving plasma. I think it might be a blood clot. I am an 18 year old male.  Read Full »

Dr. Nagaraj Patil

General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. By looking at the picture and history provided (attachment removed to protect patient identity), I think it is a small dispersed hematoma because of leakage of blood from the blood vessels. As it has happened at the site of venepuncture, it is mainly because of inadequate...  Read Full »

What are the possible circumstances in case of subarachnoid hemorrhage?

Query: Hi doctor, My grandfather, who is 84 years, has been suffering from subarachnoid hemorrhage since 10 days. Also, he has been unconscious for the past 10 days. What are the possible circumstances and solutions in this case?  Read Full »

Dr. Rajyaguru

Neuro Surgeon, Neurologist, Spine Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The problem is most likely because of bleeding from the weak spot in the brain blood vessel. Ideally, we should do an angiography after dye injection and find out the spot and secure it. But looking at his old age and unconsciousness, we do not advise it at this stage. Be...  Read Full »