Q. Why am I having nosebleeds and dryness?

Answered by Dr. Shyam Kalyan N and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Bleeding From Nose or Nasal Bleeding? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a female, 22 years old, 110 pounds (50 kg), and height 160 cm. I rarely have nosebleeds, but I had one two days back and again this morning. It woke me up before work. The last lasted for 10 minutes (it seemed like a normal nosebleed). The one this morning lasted around 45 minutes and I have felt a trickle of blood going down my throat all day. I do feel dry (weather). I am not taking medications, except for iron pills (I have an iron deficiency).