Q. Is there treatment available in Ayurveda for 95 % artery block?

Dr. Alka

My brother is 57 years old is diagnosed with 95 % blockage in one artery, and his doctor had suggested for a stent. Can Ayurveda treatment cure this?

#

95 % blockage is more and can not be cured with the help of medication, whether Allopathic or Ayurvedic or any other medicine. Because if a complete blockage occurs, it might further lead to heart attack due to the hindrance of blood flow. Medicines are given to prevent further blockage because once the blockage occurs, there are chances that in other arteries blockage may occur. So it is better to go for stenting, and once he stabilized after all the treatment, then you can take ayurvedic medicine as a preventive measure to protect the heart from any further problem. I hope you are satisfied with my answer. For more queries, you can consult me.

|