Q. I have blood and blood clots flowing in my urine. Please help.

Dr. Saurabh Subhash Pandya

I am 22 years old. I have blood and blood clots flowing in my urine. It happened about two times. After an hour, when I did urination, it was normal. I went to a nearby hospital and checked my blood and urine. It was completely normal. After two days, I went for an advanced scanning. I did an ultrasound scanning for kidneys, bladder, and for the abdominal area. The scanning results were completely normal. After a few days, I had the same problem. I have a habit of masturbation for the past six years. I can see a blood vessel enlarged in my penis and the blood supply is blocked in that region. I have an erection problem now. Please help.

#

Blood in urine usually occurs due to infection or stone. Since your reports are regular, there can be a mild infection, or it can be a small stone which has not caused any pain. I suggest you visit a urologist and get a CT scan of KUB (kidneys, ureter, and urinary bladder) region done. If the results are healthy, and if there is no bleeding, probably there is nothing to be done. If the report shows something, or if there is bleeding again, further tests will be advised by the urologist. Do not worry about the veins over your penile skin, as they are not related to erection. So do not worry about erectile problems. Take plenty of fluids. Please provide your reports for further analysis.

Now I can see a blood vessel (top of the penis) enlarged in round form. Is it happen due to an infection? If it is a problem, can it get heal automatically?

#

The vessels present over the penile skin supplies the penile skin surface only when they elongate during erection. So do not worry unless they are painful or when they have bumps or when they are increasing in size.

|