Bmi Calculator

Can you suggest a vegetarian diet plan for getting a healthy and fit body?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a pure vegetarian. I have been hitting the gym on a regular basis during morning hours. I could feel the change in me but not the kind of lean body which I am looking for. I am a foodie and I love to eat everything which is vegetarian. Lots of fat is accumulated in my face and st...  Read Full »

Dr. Shilpa Devanhalli

Ayurveda Specialist, Dietician, Nutritionist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on your current height and weight, your BMI (body mass index) is in the normal category. In order to give you a personalized diet plan, I need more information about: Your current diet and fitness goals. Also, can you provide me your report - body fat perce...  Read Full »

How to get rid of stretch marks present all over the stomach?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 28 year old male. I weigh 91 kg and my height is 5'10". Currently, I am on no medication. I have stretch marks almost all over my body and have been having this for the last 6-7 years. The stretch marks are present on my stomach, shoulder blades, forearm intersection, lower back...  Read Full »

Dr. Gauri Kshirsagar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have a body mass index - BMI of 28 which comes in overweight category. Stretch marks result from excessive stretching of the skin. So, I will highly recommend you to reduce weight by at least 7-8 kg. Once stretch marks are formed, they are hard to treat. ...  Read Full »

What should I do for proportionate growth?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 23 years old. My diet is normal, but my body is not growing proportionately. Only my stomach is growing. My BMI is 28.14. What should I do for it?  Read Full »

Dr. Aamir Mohd

Family Physician, General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Internal Medicine Physician, Radiologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have mentioned your body mass index (BMI) which is 28.14and is normal in this age group. To remain healthy, you should start doing morning walk and join a gym if you want to build your muscles. Also, you should start eating more protein in your diet like egg,...  Read Full »

What can I do to reduce my chest and stomach fat completely?

Query: Hi doctor,I have a fat issue in my body. I have chest and stomach fat in my body. And for that, I am too much worried that how to reduce chest fat (basically this is too much irritating for me) and stomach fat and becoming a fit and healthy person. Please give me some suggestion what to do so that I...  Read Full »

Dr. Sumiya Sulthana

Nutritionist, Dietician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need not worry as your BMI (attachment removed to protect patient identity) is in the normal range as per WHO standards. You may need to work on spot reduction with some ab workouts. Your diet plan is fine you may require to include two mini meals of some fibers lik...  Read Full »

I want to gain weight very fast. Please suggest a medicine.

Query: Hello doctor,My age is 28, height is 176.78 cm and my weight is only 56 kg. I do not have any type of disease. I want to gain weight very fast. In five to six months up to 10 kg. Please suggest me a medicine, syrup, or protein supplement.  Read Full »

Dr. Chandra Prakash Tanwar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Looking at your BMI it is slightly below normal. You must better see a gastroenterologist and get some basic tests done which is quite possibly a diagnosis even if you do not have any other symptoms. Thyroid profile, CBC, anti-Tg antibodies are some test you should ...  Read Full »

Can you suggest a diet plan for someone with acidity issues and sedentary lifestyle?

Query: Hello doctor, I wanted to inquire about the diet that I should follow. I am a 27 year old student. My lifestyle is very sedentary. I have to sit for long hours for the major part of the day. I am a vegetarian and mostly eat homemade food and once or twice a month outside food. I eat three meals, th...  Read Full »

Dr. Sumiya Sulthana

Nutritionist, Dietician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your BMI (body mass index) is normal and blood parameters are fine with vitamin D deficiency. You need to understand the type of body you have. Understanding your gastric problem, take good amounts of fluids in a day wherein you can manage even lymphocyte value. Take e...  Read Full »

Why am I experiencing rapid weight loss?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a concern regarding my weight. I have lost about 2 to 2.5 kg in a month's time. I have not exercised recently. I weighed 74.4 kg last month, and now I weigh 72.8 kg. Moreover, my waist circumference has also decreased. I am worried about this sudden weight loss. Could this indic...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your BMI (body mass index) is 25.36 which is close to the normal range. However, I do understand your concern. Can you provide more details about your lifestyle as well as medical and personal history? Do you smoke cigarettes? Do you have a family history of d...  Read Full »