Q. I want to gain weight very fast. Please suggest a medicine.

Answered by Dr. Chandra Prakash Tanwar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Gain Weight or Thyroid Problem? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My age is 28, height is 176.78 cm and my weight is only 56 kg. I do not have any type of disease. I want to gain weight very fast. In five to six months up to 10 kg. Please suggest me a medicine, syrup, or protein supplement.