Breast Self-examination

Is nipple stain on bra something to be worried about?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 33 year old female. After my workout today, I saw a nipple stain on my bra. But, when I squeezed it, there was no discharge. Is it any thing to worry about? I am not pregnant.  Read Full »

Dr. Sujata Mittal

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have not mentioned the color of the stain. Was it unilateral or bilateral? Could the stain have been due to sweat? Please check it again by squeezing the nipples in a day or two. Do not repeat the procedure frequently. Alternatively, get examined by a gynecologis...  Read Full »

Are itchy marks on the breast a sign of breast cancer?

Query: Hello doctor, I have two indented lines about 1 inch long across the top of my breast. I noticed them this morning, and they have not gone away. Should I be concerned about this? Is this a sign of cancer?  Read Full »

Dr. Lokesh

General Practitioner, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Spine Health Specialist, Spine Surgeon, Family Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is not a sign of a breast cancer. So, you should not be worried. Signs of breast cancer include discharge from the nipples, lumps, puckering (tethering) of the skin around the nipple, constant dull aching pain, and a continuous inversion of the nipple. Th...  Read Full »

Can fibroadenoma of the breast recur?

Query: Hello doctor, I had a fibroadenoma in my breast, which was removed two years back. But now, I feel a small cluster on my breast. Can fibroadenoma recur? Someone said that I am infected with a sexual disease. I have regular periods, do I have any sexually transmitted disease? I am not sexually activ...  Read Full »

Dr. Ravinder Kaur Sachdeva

HIV AIDS Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly, I would like to tell you that fibroadenoma is a non-cancerous breast problem which occurs in young women. These are usually hormone related and frequently regress after menopause. It is always recommended to increase vegetables and fruit intake, and exercis...  Read Full »