Corneal Erosion

What causes eye irritation and watering?

Query: Hi doctor, When I go to bed, my eyes start watering, mainly the left one. When I get out of my bed and look myself in the mirror, my eyes are red and my eyelids swollen. When I wake up in the morning, I have the same problem of tearing eyes, redness and eyelid swelling. I sleep on the left side, an...  Read Full »

Dr. Anand

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Xanthelasma is nothing to do with your problems. It is due to high cholesterol levels. Your watering problem may be related to previous conjunctivitis attacks. Do you have irritation during watering or blurring of vision after conjunctivitis? This is more common in vir...  Read Full »

What is the reason for blurred vision and sensitivity to light?

Query: Hello doctor, I was born half blind in one eye. I have been through a stressful few months and it has all caught up with me now with headaches and anxiety-like symptoms, etc. I noticed during this time, that my “good eye” became hazy/blurry and became quite sensitive to light....  Read Full »

Dr. Rahul Vaswani

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The symptoms of photophobia and blurry vision points out to the following possibilities: Corneal epithelial dystrophy. Uveitis. Glaucoma. Given that there is a history of congenital impairment of vision in one eye, this tips the diagnosis towards glaucoma or...  Read Full »