Q. Why do I urinate frequently?

Dr. Kiran Anaparthi

How many times can we urinate in 24 hours? I am worried because I urinate as frequently as ten times in 24 hours.

Dr. Kiran Anaparthi

Family Physician HIV/AIDS Specialist
#

It depends upon the seasons, more frequent in winter and rainy and less frequent in summer. There are no exact calculations for the number of times. But, the frequency may be increased due to conditions associated with diabetes. You can have your blood test to rule out diabetes or diabetes insipidus.

For more information consult a family physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/family-physician

|