Q. I have dry eyes and feel heaviness and pain. What can be done?

Answered by Dr. Zubair A Shaikh and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Dry Eyes or Redness In Eyes? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 42 years old female going through dry eyes for the past 45 days. I have been to three different doctors but no relief. I feel heaviness in the eyes along with pain and redness. I have been given a gel and a tube (Systane eye drop and Ara gel). Please help.