Digestive Problems

How to treat digestion problem and stomach fullness?

Query: Hello doctor, Patient is a 53-year-old female. She is finding difficulty in digesting foods. After taking a little food, she feels completely full. Her stomach is tightened after taking the food, and it becomes normal only after some rest. She is currently on Rabeprazole 20 mg two times a day. It...  Read Full »

Dr. Penchala Prasad Kandikattu

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It may be due to acid peptic disease, gastritis, irritable bowel syndrome, fatty liver disease, or infections. Until examination is done, it is difficult to say what it is. Get it done ultrasound abdomen and upper GI (gastrointestinal) endoscopy. Avoid spicy food an...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest ways to improve digestion?

Query: Hi doctor, We are living in an area where water having high TDS level. So, here almost 70% people facing stomach and intestine related issue. I am a physically fit person and my age is 37. I am doing regular weight exercise (gym workout) for the past 7 years continuously. All areas of my body are w...  Read Full »

Dr. Happykumar Kagathara

Medical Gastroenterologist, Surgical Gastroenterologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do you have abdominal pain? What about your appetite? What is stool consistency and was blood on the surface of stool or mixed with stool? Do you have symptoms of nausea, burning sensation in upper part of the abdomen or chest? If you had recent episode of small amount...  Read Full »

How to clear my tummy without difficulty?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 27 years old. I have a problem in clearing my tummy for two days. I have a gas problem in my stomach. Please help me.  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are having a functional bowel problem. You can practice these steps to have a proper digestion and gas relief. Avoid intake of turnip, onion, cabbage, and cauliflower. These are gas-forming foods. Drink more water. Avoid having a sedentary lifestyle. You should stop...  Read Full »

Please suggest a treatment for gas.

Query: Hi doctor, I often have gas problems. I work in the night shift. Whenever I eat, gas is formed. Sometimes, the back part of the neck starts aching. Also, I feel dizzy sometimes. What to do?  Read Full »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

Cardiologist, Criticalcare Physician, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I feel sorry for this issue you have with your digestive system. You need to start jogging or treadmill for cardio exercises. Take water before meals and not after that. I suggest orally Itopride 30 minutes before taking a meal to make gastric motility better. Also, befo...  Read Full »

What makes a person fart and go to the toilet many times a day?

Query: Hey doctor how do you do? To be honest am not fine !! When we come to ma point i have a symptoms like going to toilet many times in a day and also farting much times in a day(over 100 times ). Am from poor family Once I tried in hospital but because of money I Can't continued .It tooks many ye...  Read Full »

Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana

Answer: Hello. I welcome you to icliniq. I am sorry to hear that you have been such distressful times. I really hope with the following advise your problem solve for rest of your life. Well you it is not uncommon to have fart and burping. Since these are the normal.process of body of emitting gases which...  Read Full »

Why am I suffering from digestive problems after taking antibiotics a year and a half ago?

Query: I took an antibiotic a year and a half ago and I’ve had digestive issues ever cents I crave sugar often and mostly eat carbohydrates like bread and chocolate. I recently started to have a green smoothies that had two big handfuls of spinach in them with protein powder every morning for four or fiv...  Read Full »

Dr. Zubayeralam

Family Physician, General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Pulmonologist, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi there thnx for the query.i can understand ur concern. according to ur statement u had digestive problem and u took antibiotics for one and half year that antibiotic's name isn't mentioned here. now u have been suffering from constipation for one and half year and for the seven dayser it has beco...  Read Full »

Please suggest homeopathic remedies for food poisoning.

Query: Dear Doctor, I am suffering from food poisoning and stomach pain. I have loose motion (diarrhea) too. Please help me with homeopathy medicines for this problem.  Read Full »

Dr. Shilpi Rajnish Gupta

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please let me know from how many days or hours have you been having this trouble? Do you have any other symptoms like vomiting, sweating, dizziness, tearing in the eyes, excessive salivation, mental stress, and stomach cramps? Please provide me all the details so that I c...  Read Full »

I have digestive issues after gallbladder was taken out. Is it a serious condition?

Query: Hello doctor, I am female, nonsmoker, 37 years old. I had my gallbladder out four years ago. I had a lot of digestive issues (rib pain, burning feeling in the tummy, etc). After several adjustments by a chiropractor and acupuncture specialist, the issues went away. They still come back occasionally...  Read Full »

Dr. Arshad Hussain Shah

Medical Oncologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do not worry. I do not think there is anything serious. Usually, throat lumps are associated with difficulty in swallowing or drinking. But if you feel a lump like feeling in the throat, it is better to consult an E.N.T doctor. He will examine your oral cavity and th...  Read Full »

What causes oil in stools?

Query: Hello doctor,I am having digestive issues for some time, gotten a bit worse. Symptoms: bowel bloating and pain after meals or sometimes on empty stomach middle of the night, mornings, acid reflux with everything I eat, I eat purely healthy, puree my veggies and small amounts of chicken, eggs, salmon...  Read Full »

Dr. Arul Amuthan

Ayurveda Specialist, Naturopathy Specialist, Pharmacologist, Siddha Medicine Specialist, Toxicologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com.You have acid peptic disease (peptic ulcer) which is usually controlled by PPI (proton pump inhibitor). You are already taking this. If you could not correct dietary practices, you may not get complete relief. You should avoid, chilly, fresh onion, and oily foods (fried...  Read Full »

Kid has flatulence, digestion problem, and stomachache after eating. Please suggest some medicine.

Query: Hello doctor, I have a 6-year-old child. She has flatulence, digestion problem, and stomachache after eating. Today, her stool was like mucus. Please suggest some medicines. Currently she is on Neopeptine.  Read Full »

Dr. Vishal Parmar

Paediatrician, Child Health Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. Please do not give milk products for the time being. Kindly consult your doctor to discuss the suggestion and take the treatment with consent. 1. Syrup Rantac 5 ml (Ranitidine) twice a day for five days. 2. Econorm sachets (Saccharomyces ...  Read Full »