Q. I have dry cough, with loss of appetite and internal body shaking. Why?

Dr. Archana
and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

I am experiencing a dry cough, and feel like my body is shaking internally without visibly seeing the shaking. I sometimes feel like I am running out of breath. I can feel my heart beat. I am also being forgetful and lack mental clarity. I have significantly lost my appetite. Please help me understand what I am going through.

Do you have a question on Dry Cough or Loss Of Appetite?

Ask a Doctor Now

Dr. Archana

MBBS., MD
Family Physician General Practitioner

All your blood and ECG reports are normal. If I were a treating physician, then I would have given you a full antibiotic course like Amoxicillin Clavulanic acid preparation like Augmentin for five to seven days depending on your body weight. Kindly get the prescription from any doctor for that. Antihistamine tablet-like Levocetirizine recommended for three to five days. If you did not get relief from this regimen, I would like to recommend blood culture done. I hope this information helps.

I am experiencing dry cough for last 2 months. I did blood test to see something wrong. Here are the results
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 35 year old male. I am experiencing dry cough for last 2 months. I visited local doctors two weeks back and they have suggested Deriphyllin R twice a day, Azithral A once a day and Allrite once a day for 5 days. But the cough returned after the course completed. I had slight press...  Read Full >>
Dr. Suneetha B S
Diabetologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your blood levels show slightly higher eosinophil count. It indicates that you have a tendency to develop allergies. I have some questions for you please answer it for my better help. Do you live in or travel through dusty areas regularly? Do you have pets at home? Do yo...  Read Full

I have stress, loss of appetite, and trouble sleeping. Why?
Query: Hello doctor,I am a 20 year old female, not on any medication. I have stress, loss of appetite, feel sick when eating, throw up after eating, headache, and trouble sleeping.  Read Full >>
Dr. Mashfika N Alam

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. When you say you are stressed, it would be helpful to know how bad the stress is. Do you frequently suffer from stress or do you get stressed out easily? If yes, all these symptoms you described can be attributed to stress alone. Moreover, too much mental or physica...  Read Full

How to cure dry cough which disturbs sleep?
Query: Hello doctor, My mother is suffering from thyroid, high uric acid (6.8) and BP. Due to which she is not able to sleep and has cough from two weeks. She has been taking the medicines recommended to her. Please help.  Read Full >>
Dr. Krishna Somani
Nephrologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. What is your mother's age? How is her blood pressure now? Is it controlled or not? Is she diabetic? Just tell me all her medications so that I can advise accordingly. Revert back with the asked details to a general medicine physician online -->https://www.icliniq.com/...  Read Full

Ask a Doctor Now