Dyslipidemia.

Which medicine can be used to get a proper erection?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a married guy of 32 years old. For the past two to three years, I am facing problem to get proper erection. I have already consulted a doctor and he asked me to get some tests done such as cholesterol, sugar and BP. We found that the triglyceride value is more than 350 mg/dL. He advi...  Read Full »

Dr. Kumarshri Shriniwas Saraswat

Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist, Sleep Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are facing both premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Duralast (Dapoxetine) helps with premature ejaculation, but could worsen the problem of erectile dysfunction. For this, you need to take tablet Forzest (Tadalafil) 20 mg along with Duralast one hour befo...  Read Full »

Apart from Levodopa, what other treatment options are there for Parkinsons's?

Query: Hi doctor, I feel extreme fatigue in the morning. I have tremor and right leg tingling. I am experiencing brain fog, Parkinson like symptoms but I did not feel any improvement with Levodopa. My manganese levels are high. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

Cardiologist, Criticalcare Physician, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I want to assure you that do not worry as everything is going to be fine soon. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine concerns.  Read Full »

Will Nano-Leo give permanent solution for erection problem?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 48 years old. I am experiencing weak erection and difficulty in sustaining the same. This condition was observed 10 years back. Also, there is premature ejaculation. Other physical ailments that I have are, I am suffering from hypertension and taking Amlopres-L (Amlodipine and L...  Read Full »

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. At 48 years of you are having frequent early morning erection shows that your testosterone levels are adequate. Mild hypertension and dyslipidemia can partly be responsible. Do you smoke or drink? You can safely take the medicines without any problems.  In addition, the ...  Read Full »

What can cause dizzy spells and pulsations in back of head?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 39 years old, severely obese. I have been experiencing dizzy spells and pulsations in the back of my head. The pulsations are severe when I am sleeping. There are shocks in the head occasionally but more while sleeping.  Read Full »

Dr. J Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas

Family Physician, General Practitioner, Neuro Surgeon, Neurologist, Spine Health Specialist, Spine Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. We need to do an MRI brain with MRS (spectroscopy), MRA (angiography), MRV (venography), MRI cervical spine with MRA neck vessels with whole spine screening for evaluation of dizzy spells, pulsations in the back of the head. Obesity or overweight can be due to four main...  Read Full »

Please help me lower my blood sugar levels.

Query: Hello doctor, I have diabetes since the last 11 to 12 years, and I started taking medicines given by my family doctor. Presently, I am taking Glimisave M2 (one tablet in the morning and evening), Dynaglipt 20 (one tablet in the morning), and Absolut 3G (one in the evening). My health is fine, and I...  Read Full »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf

Diabetologist, Endocrinologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query about your high blood sugar levels and from the lab results (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it appears that you have uncontrolled diabetes and dyslipidemia, that is, high cholesterol. According to your HbA1C, it is recommen...  Read Full »

I seek your advice for my father's blood report. Kindly help.

Query: Hi doctor, I have enclosed the preventive blood test reports of my father. I seek your advice for the test report.  Read Full »

Dr. Kusumakar Srivastava

Diabetologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to the reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), he has type 2 diabetes with dyslipidemia and iron deficiency anemia. All these can be managed with lifestyle modifications along with some drugs. I would advise daily brisk walking for 45 minutes a...  Read Full »

I am 6 feet tall with 95 kg. How can I lose weight?

Query: Hello doctor, My height is 6 feet 1 inch, and weight is 95 kg. My TSH level is 16 and T3, T4 levels are normal. I want to lose weight. Please tell me how much carbohydrates and protein I need to take. I just started exercise couple of days ago. Can I take Whey protein?  Read Full »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query and from what you have mentioned, it appears that you have hypothyroidism, dyslipidemia and raised liver enzymes.Firstly, you must take tablet Thyronorm (Levothyroxine sodium) 75 mcg once daily early morning on waking up and then avoid eating a...  Read Full »

Please guide me after seeing my latest thyroid reports.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 47 year old male. I am having hypothyroidism and high BP from the last 15 years. My height is 5 feet and 6 inches and weight is 82 kg. I am taking Thyronorm 125 mcg and Telsartan H80 daily. I am attaching my recent blood reports. Please guide on what I should do.  Read Full »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query about your health conditions and saw the detailed reports which you have attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It appears that you have hypothyroidism, hypertension, and dyslipidemia. Your thyroid function test shows tha...  Read Full »

My latest reports showed non-alcoholic fatty liver and hypercholesterolemia. What to do?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 32 year old male, and I weigh 84 kg. I have a history of asthma, for which I use Salbutamol. I also have eczema and alopecia, for which I use topical Hydrocortisone and Finasteride 1 mg respectively. I do not smoke or drink. My last routine investigation, which I did last year,...  Read Full »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query and saw your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It appears that you do have a very high cholesterol and high LDL levels, which indicate that you have dyslipidemia. Your ultrasound also shows non-alcoholic fatty liver dise...  Read Full »

Will drinking alcohol be responsible for high blood sugar?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 50 years old. I have done my sugar test last week which showed high blood sugar value and high cholesterol. My doctor advised me to test because I had irritation while urinating. My doctor prescribed me to take Cumet-SR tablets. My weight is 85 kg and height 5.8 feet. I have few ...  Read Full »

General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your complaint and seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It suggests that you have diabetes and dyslipidemia. Your irritation in urine is due to infection in urinary tract which is common in diabetes patient. You...  Read Full »