Early Menopause

Can I take hormonal tablet for delayed period?

Query: Hello doctor, I am having a delay in my periods. My age is 43 to 44 years and having issues for the past 2 to 3 years. The doctor says have hormones but I am not taking it. I am not having periods for the last 8 to 9 months. The doctor told me to take Clime, a hormone. I am afraid of there side eff...  Read Full »

Dr. Uzma Arqam

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems you have a hormonal imbalance or premature menopause. It is better to have investigations and then discuss here or with your local doctor. Your symptoms are more towards premature menopause like loss of libido, depression, mood variations, anxiety, etc. Have FS...  Read Full »

Can a higher level of FSH indicate early menopause at the age of 30 years?

Query: Hi doctor, My 30 year old sister¬†recently tested her FSH levels, and the test result showed that she is going through early menopause. So, the doctor gave her Progyluton. Please give us your opinion.  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? The following history will be helpful to give a proper opinion: What is her FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) level? Is she trying to conceive? Is she having any menopausal symptoms? Progyluton is just the combination of estrogen and prog...  Read Full »

Is fuzzy head a symptom of early menopause?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 30-year-old-female. I have a fuzzy head mainly in the mornings, and I have read online and regarding this. It includes stuff like elimination of diet, early menopause, etc. I think it may be due to something like this. I have no pain in my head, but sometimes it makes me anxio...  Read Full »

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Fuzzy head or brain fog can be due to a lot of causes. Most commonly, patients present to us with a fuzzy head after improper sleep for a long time (insomnia), long term stress at the workplace, too much caffeine, or caffeinated drinks. Some medical causes can be l...  Read Full »

I am 37 years old and have painful irregular periods. Is it due to menopause?

Query: Hello doctor,I am a 37-year-old female. I have gone from regular to irregular periods. I did home menopause test and all three tests tested positive for elevated FSH. Feeling extremely tired and nausea at times. Moody, irritable, hot flashes, cannot tolerate much heat or the cold, increase in weight...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. All the symptoms you have mentioned are those of menopause. You have a laboratory confirmation also. Nowadays ladies are entering the menopausal stage at a younger age. To alley these discomforts you can have HRT (hormone replacement therapy). Specifically for these sym...  Read Full »