Endorphins

Should I consult a doctor for ADHD?

Query: Hi doctor, For years now, I have come to believe I have ADHD. I have the hardest time focusing, staying on task, and following things through. I do not want to self-diagnose, but I know something is wrong. Every time I go to the doctors, it is always with my parents and I have never had the chance t...  Read Full »

Dr. Amritagarwal

Pharmacologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You should definitely visit your doctor and discuss all your problems wholeheartedly. But in spite of that, I would like to advise few things. Stop thinking that you would fail or lose money. Instead, think positive and focus on how you could perform better. Do not t...  Read Full »