Enuresis

How can passing urine while sleeping be treated in a child?

Query: Hello doctor,My boy baby is 9 years old and is still passing urine on the bed while sleeping. While I discussed with him, he said he is not feeling. As per doctor suggestion I used to wake up him by night for passing the urine but it did not work. Day time he gets it urgent and runs towards the bath...  Read Full »

Dr. Ramchandra Lamba

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First, you have to rule out the organic or structural cause of enuresis, like urinary tract infections, obstruction, polyuria, diabetes, and any medicine. Second, if the organic cause is ruled out then you have to review the toilet training of your child, and medicine s...  Read Full »