I am a 20-year-old, and I have bedwetting habit. Kindly help me get rid of it.

Q. What causes bedwetting in a 20-year-old?

Dr. Samer Sameer Juma Ali Altawil
This is a premium question & answer published on Nov 01, 2021 and last reviewed on: Aug 09, 2023

I am a 20-year-old female, and I have had a problem with bedwetting for the past ten years. I have not consulted this problem with anyone before. But now I am sick of it.

Please help.

#

Bedwetting is a severe issue and should be treated as soon as possible. Some basic measures to avoid bedwetting are: avoid drinking water at least two hours before bed, pass urine before going to bed, set an alarm for four hours after sleeping to wake and pass urine, then sleep, and after doing that, if you still have bed wetting, you can use Vasopressin nasal spray 0.4 mg once at night, about one hour before bed.

Please keep your follow-up and update me about your condition.

Kind regards.

|