Q. What to do for anechoic cyst in epididymis?

Dr. Vivekanandan .g
This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 20, 2018 and last reviewed on: Sep 16, 2020

I have anechoic cyst in epididymis. I have attached my reports. Please help.

#

• They are generally harmless and do not cause any symptom until they grow to very large size.
  • As per the scrotal ultrasound (attachment removed to protect patient identity), you have got a tiny cyst at the head of epididymis, which does not warrant any treatment.

For further doubts consult a urologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

|