Erythematotelengiectatic Rosacea

I have thick skin pads, redness, and pain when out in sunlight. What is it?

Query: Hi doctor, I have thick skin pads on my cheeks and the symptoms have all the hall marks of rosacea, redness, itchiness and pain in sunlight, blushing, etc. I am becoming very self-conscious of my face and wondered if there is anything I can do to reduce the symptoms. It started almost 10 to 15 yea...  Read Full »

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, it seems to be a manifestation of rosacea. Please send good quality photographs taken in natural light to confirm the diagnosis and to provide you the proper treatment. Revert back with the photographs to a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq....  Read Full »