Q. Kindly help me to get some sleep before exams.

Dr. Rahul Kansal

I have an upcoming exam. I am unable to sleep no matter what. It has been three days I have not slept at night and yet I cannot fall asleep. I did take Restyl 25 mg for about 10 days. But I have stopped. Yesterday, I had taken a tablet and yet I cannot sleep at night.

Dr. Rahul Kansal

Andrology Psychiatry Psychologist/ Counsellor Psychotherapy Sexology
#

Take Clonotril 0.5 mg and increase to 1 mg in case, sleep problem still exists. Zolfresh 10 mg/12.5 mg can also help and it lacks next day carry oversedation which may be helpful as you have your exams (But not as effective as Clinotril - Still it is worth a try due to no sedation on the next day after taking it). Please describe your other symptoms, if any, like anxiety, depression, appetite problems.

| 

I feel anxious at times. I do not think I have a problem with depression but I do feel I could do something more worthwhile and not be financially dependent on my parents. I do not have any appetite problem.

Dr. Rahul Kansal

#

You are doing your best, and that is enough. The outcome is not in your hands. So relax and try your best, you will definitely get somewhere worthwhile. Never Give up. Losing is always training for a win in life. Learn that lesson, it will help you. Etirest (Etizolam) 0.5 mg MD tablets can be chewed for instant anxiety relief during the day. Try Zolfresh 10/12.5 at night for sleep.

Avoid caffeine- Tea and coffee, nicotine and tobacco, ginseng containing supplements. Do 30 minutes exercise daily, balanced diet, 15 minutes of meditation daily.

|