Q. I am tensed about my exams that are approaching. How to deal the situation?

Dr. Vishal Anilkumar Gandhi

I am tensed about my board exams that are approaching. I have much fear and stress. I can understand whatever my teacher teaches. But after some time, I forget everything. I can understand my theoretical questions. But I am unable to express them in words.

#

You lack confidence and self-esteem. Do not get stressed. It is one of the exams you are going to approach. You should make a schedule for your reading. You need frequent revision to remember. Do lots of practice that will help you to build confidence. Spend time for some extracurricular activities like playing outdoor sports, and do daily exercise for 30 minutes. Do meditation for 15 minutes. It will help to reduce your stress. Go for a walk. Eat healthy home cooked food, and avoid junk foods. Take at least seven hours of sleep, and eat fruits like a banana which is a natural mood stabilizer. Drink warm milk before sleep which is a natural sleep inducer. Take a cold shower in the morning to reduce stress.

To remember titles, make some pneumonic for it, and some tricks for it. Visualize all the diagrams, make some flowchart, sticky notes and stick them on your doors, cupboard, and mirror. When you read, make some pattern to remember the reading material during the exam. You need the practice to express words. Practice 100 times. Do not be afraid. Do smart work. Do lots of paper practice before your actual exams. You may get a low score, but it will help you to know your weakness.

If you want to succeed, you need to fail many times. When you fail, you need to make a lot of attempts (practice). Be confident. Talk to yourself. Make eye to eye contact by looking into the mirror and talk to your self. Make daily goals and achieve it.

|