Q. Is there any way to avoid fear during exams?

Answered by Dr. Vandana Patidar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Excessive Fear or Exam Anxiety? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Is there any way to avoid fear during exams?

I am very much anxious about my upcoming exam. This is my second drop. Last year because of my fear I ended up doing mistakes in the questions which I knew very well and just after coming out of the exam center I was able to answer all of them. This year too I am more fearful. I am very afraid as I do not want to take another drop and want to live my dream. Please help me out.