Q. I have erectile dysfunction inspite of having L-Arginine. Kindly advice.

This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 01, 2019 and last reviewed on: Jun 03, 2019

I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. Early morning sex power is also very low. There is a quick immature erection. The genital part does not stand properly. Right now, I am taking 1000 mg L-Arginine once daily. Can you please solve my problem?

Hematology Pathology
#

Welcome to the icliniq.com.

For your erectile dysfunction problem, you have to rule out organic cause like thickening of an artery supplying penis due to fat deposition. It is called atherosclerosis thickening of the artery. For that color Doppler ultrasound, penile angiography can be done. USG (ultrasound) testes and serum testosterone estimation also need to be done.

I suggest you avoid stress if you are having anxiety or stressful event history (psychological cause like stress is also associated with erectile dysfunction). You have to check your blood pressure and serum cholesterol values as well. Obesity also can be responsible for erectile dysfunction.

So lose your weight. Take more fruit juices, especially pomegranates juice once daily at night. Regular exercise, yoga, meditation can be beneficial. If there is no improvement in one to two months, then we will discuss further. I hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

|