Q. The mole on my arm has two different brown shades. Give me your opinion please.

Answered by Dr. Shanza Ikram and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Features Of Melanoma or Mole Color? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have got a mole on my arm that measures 5 mm and is flat. I have always had this mole. I have not noticed it changing and it has not bled or itched. I am a bit concerned though that it has two different brown shades in it and would like your opinion on it, please.