Q. Is it normal to have penis and testes not hanging down?

Dr. Raveendran Sr

I am an 18-year-old male who is around 5 feet 5 inches. My issue is that my penis does not hang down normally, it sticks out when flaccid. Also my testes do not hang down and I am not sure if I have testes at all.

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Andrology Diabetology Sexology
#

I can understand your concern for your symptoms. Testes will be inside scrotum like small balls in small sack. Depending on blood supply and temperature, the scrotum hangs and constricts. If you have doubt, warm your hands and slowly massage to find out your testes or if you are still worried, then you can always do an ultrasound scrotum and find out the pathology.

|