Q. My penis looks bent after using a tight supporter. Please help me.

Dr. Choudhary Devendra
This is a premium question & answer published on May 27, 2018 and last reviewed on: Nov 30, 2022

I am a 26 year old male, unmarried. While playing cricket, I used to wear tight supporter. One day, while removing supporter, I noticed some vessel is obtained suddenly on my private part due to which it is looking like bending towards the right. That vessel is not painful. At the time of erection it disappears somewhat but at the normal condition, it is visible again. So, please help me.

#

A tight supporter on a relaxed flaccid penis does not cause any bending. Your bend is a developmental curvature.Please share a picture to see how severe it is and to plan what can be done. The picture should be of the erect penis from two angles and one image of the vein in a flaccid state.

|