Q. How to remove the small bump that I have on the private part?

Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

I have a small bump on the lower side of my private part. Earlier, I tried to get rid of it and so, I pressed it hard. A kind of white thing came out, and the bump remains the same for more than a week. I have uploaded the images here for better understanding. Please help.

#

I have read your query and seen the images (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

• In the first picture, those are Fordyce's spots. They are prominent sebaceous glands. It is not STD (sexually transmitted disease), and no treatment is required.
  • In the second image, there is a small nodule it must be a sebaceous cyst which you tried to burst open. If it is not painful, then no treatment is required at present.
  • If it increases in size, then do not try to burst. Kindly visit your dermatologist for the same.

For further information consult a cosmetologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/cosmetologist

|