Q. I am having burning sensation while urinating with tired eyes. Please help.

Dr. Devendra
Published on Feb 11, 2019

I am a black male. I have a burning sensation when urinating and my eyes feel tired and a bit watery from time to time. I have itching between my anus and my scrotum. Recently, I have noticed a dark black mark on my penis shaft just below the crown of my penis and about a month ago, I had a hard blister like spot on one of my bum cheeks which burst a week or so later with a watery looking discharge. Lastly, I notice a cottage cheese like discharge underneath my foreskin from time to time. Can you help me by telling me what is the cause of these things?

Dr. Devendra

Urology
#

The hard nodule bursting on your buttocks was an infected sebaceous cyst. If recurrent on the same spot, you may need a small surgery of cyst excision. For eyes, get refractive error checked and if needed specs. Burning urination is with poor flow, straining of urine? How many times you get up at night. Kindly get urine analysis and USG KUB and share the report to suggest treatment.

For itchy perianal area sit in a warm sitz bath for 15 minutes, if persistent, show to a general surgeon. Black patch on the penis can be commented only after seeing the picture. Smegma under prepuce is a white deposit and you daily need to retract the prepuce and wash it with water during bath.

How can the little bump on my upper lip corner be treated?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a little bump on the upper lip corner which is like a small pimple for about eight to 10 months. It has been painless until over the past few days where there is a mild vague pain around the area. Please suggest if it is something that I need to be worried about?  Read Full >>

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, HIV AIDS Specialist, Plastic Surgeon, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This could be a sebaceous cyst or a hypertrophic Fordyce spot or trichoepithelioma. A physical and histopathological examination is required to confirm the diagnosis and a surgical excision is the only treatment of choice.  Good thing is that most of them are benign...  Read Full

Why do I have a pimple in my penis?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 28 years old. My question is I can feel a very small hard pimple under the penis skin. When I get erection and press it, I feel a little pain. What is that? I cannot figure it out. Is it a pimple or something else? Please help.  Read Full >>

Dr. Kumarshri Shriniwas Saraswat
Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are most likely dealing with a sebaceous cyst. They are similar to pimple. A sebaceous gland is a microscopic gland in the skin which secretes a waxy liquid known as sebum. It opens on the skin via an opening known as a punctum. When the opening gets blocked, th...  Read Full