Q. I am having burning sensation while urinating with tired eyes. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Devendra and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Burning Sensation During Urination or Sebaceous Cyst? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a black male. I have a burning sensation when urinating and my eyes feel tired and a bit watery from time to time. I have itching between my anus and my scrotum. Recently, I have noticed a dark black mark on my penis shaft just below the crown of my penis and about a month ago, I had a hard blister like spot on one of my bum cheeks which burst a week or so later with a watery looking discharge. Lastly, I notice a cottage cheese like discharge underneath my foreskin from time to time. Can you help me by telling me what is the cause of these things?