Q. Is it safe to continue homeopathic medicines for sebaceous granules on glans?

Dr. Kavita Rajput

The sebaceous granules are found on my glans. I am using some homeopathic medicines to remove it. Sometimes redness is found on the affected area. Is it safe to continue these medicines?

Dr. Kavita Rajput

Homeopathy
#

I have seen your attachments (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Yes, these are Fordyce spots or pearly penile papule and these are harmless and also non-transmissible. The mentioned medicines may be correct if someone has prescribed you by asking you some questions which is called case taking. Because in homeopathy there is some difference, there is no specific medicine for disease, they are specific for a set of symptoms which includes your disease and your basic nature, behavior, liking, disliking as well. If you are taking these medicines yourself then please do not take them, they may harm you in some other way. There is a good thing with these spots that they are harmless and does not transmit if they are not genital warts.

|