Frequent Urination

What causes tingling in scrotum after unprotected sex?

Query: Hello doctor, I have had some urinary issues in the past from a slightly enlarged prostate (37-year-old male). Two months back I had some testicle discomfort. The doctor gave me 10 days Ciprofloxacin. Last month I had unprotected sex. About six days later I had a sudden strong tingling in my scrotu...  Read Full »

Dr. Kakkar

Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have noted your concern. I do not think that the tests for gonorrhea or chlamydia would have been affected due to a higher volume of urine or oral antibiotics as the urine test relies on the detection of the nucleic acid material of gonorrhea or chlamydia which would ...  Read Full »

I am suffering from frequent urination. What is the cause and treatment?

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from frequent urination. I have this problem for six months no burning sensation and no painful urination only frequent urination no BP and sugar, please give me a solution to my problem with the prescription.   Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query. See frequent urination can have a number of causes like UTI, hyperactive bladder, stress, anxiety, excessive intake of liquids or excessive caffeine intake or some underlying cause. If you went through clinical examination and you do not have any i...  Read Full »

My 89-year-old grandmother has constant fear and frequently using toilets. How to handle it?

Query: Hello doctor, So we have a little problem with our grandmother, she is 89-years old. Lately, she is acting like crazy, and she is living in constant fear that she will mess up and she visit the toilet in like 10,15, 20 minutes. The morning is starting with toilet and last till she gets tired with t...  Read Full »

Dr. Pankaj Mittal

Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your problem very well and as you have mentioned already here that your grandmother already had two cerebrovascular accident (CVA) or in your language brain attacks and one heart attack and she was diagnosed as sclerosis dementia. As the term suggest...  Read Full »

What is the treatment for interstitial lung disease?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a cough and frequent urination. My CT scan report suggests interstitial lung disease. Multiple lymph nodes are enlarged in the abdomen. Please advice.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to the icliniq.com. The cough could be due to your interstitial lung disease problem. You can be prescribed steroid medication for that lung problem. Avoid smoking because it can worsen lung disease. The frequent urination could be due to urinary tract infection like problem. I sugg...  Read Full »

I am having frequent urination. Kindly advise an ayurvedic medicine.

Query: Hello doctor, I am having frequent urination problem (urine every 30 to 40 minutes and not satisfied post-void) since a month. My Kidney function tests, blood sugar level, prostrate size everything is normal. My pelvic ultrasound showed mild urine post-void retention of 25 ml and muscosal prominen...  Read Full »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your case history. You have mentioned kidney function test, blood sugar level and prostrate size is normal (attachment removed to protect patient identity), even then you get frequent urination. See, only above mentioned causes are not responsible for freque...  Read Full »

I have abdominal pain during urination and sex. Why do I have this?

Query: Hello doctor, I have abdominal pain during urination for two days. And also having pain in abdomen lower part during sex. And after that only, I am having pain and burning sensation during urination. And also I have to go urgently for urination. I am frequently going. I already had this experience ...  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is most likely due to urinary tract infection. There is no risk of getting stressed due to that. UTI can occur in any female, but the risk increases after sex. But that does not mean that you should not visit a doctor. You can visit a doctor with complaints of bur...  Read Full »

I have frequent urination and minimal calcification. Does it mean prostate cancer?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 27 years old. I am worried about my prostate as my grandfather had prostate cancer and my father had an enlargement but was already cured. I had an ultrasound last year due to frequent urinating and result showed minimal calcification a year back. The Radiologist told me that the ca...  Read Full »

Dr. Karthik Rajan

Urologist, Andrologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query. It is extremely unlikely for you to develop prostate cancer at your age. Even in families with hereditary prostate cancer, the usual age people develop cancer is above 40 years of age at the lowest, though it is usually between 50 to 60 y...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest ayurvedic treatment for frequent urination.

Query: Hi doctor, My sister is 20 years old. She does not feel bladder emptying and she was diagnosed to have a weak bladder. She has frequent urination problem and undergoing allopathy treatment for the past one year. Still, there is no significant improvement. Is there any treatment for frequent urina...  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The weakness of the bladder has already been diagnosed. This weakness is due to the weakening of urinary bladder muscles. As a result, the bladder is unable to control the urge of voiding whenever it is full. The most effective thing in weak bladder is to do exercises,...  Read Full »

I have frequent urination, dizziness, and white thin cervical mucus. Am I pregnant?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 32 years and trying to conceive since last six months. My last period was a month before, and intercourse was 10 days after that for four days. I have been facing the following symptoms like frequent urination, dizziness, etc. However, there was clear milky white thin cervical mucu...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query. You have been sexually active during your fertile period till the end of last month. Now, the presence of thickening of cervical mucus is a possible sign of conception but not conclusive. The earliest now, considering your anxiety, you...  Read Full »

Can Anxiety And Stress Cause Frequent Urination?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 34 year old male. I had anxiety issues since childhood. I have been jumping from one idea to another for a long time but it has been three years I have an issue with frequent urination. It started in a bad time for me when I was obsessing that I have HIV. No burning, just sligh...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. First of all, I like to state that the stress and anxiety can affect almost every organ of the body and polyuria is not an exception. In other words, yes the stress can cause almost all the symptoms narrated in your qu...  Read Full »

All the answers published in the forum are given by leading doctors, therapists and health experts.