Q. Is there any ayurvedic weight gain supplement?

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 15, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 21, 2021

I want to gain weight. Is there any ayurvedic weight gain supplement? Can I take Nutrigain? Please help me,

#

• Nutrigain is a herbal product, you can use it to gain weight. Weight gain or loss depends on your appetite. If your appetite is not good, then whatever you eat, it will never increase your weight.
  • Yoga and exercise can regulate your metabolism and it will be able to increase your appetite. I suggest using try taking the following ayurvedic medicines:
  1. Amalaki Churna 3 g, twice a day.
  2. Shatavari powder 3 g with warm milk twice a day.
  3. Drakshasava 15 ml, twice a day with an equal amount of water after meals.
  4. Avoid smoking and drinking habits if you have them. 
  5. Avoid spicy and fried junk foods.
  6. Drink plenty of water.
  7. Take adequate sleep

For more information consult an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

|