Ginkgo Biloba

Ginkgo Biloba is a plant extract available in liquid, capsule and tablet forms, and is the most commonly used herbal medicine. It is used for the treatment of blood disorders, memory problems, and is believed to improve the heart and eye health.

Recently Answered Questions Recently Answered Questions

All the answers published in this website are written by Verified medical doctors, therapists and health experts. The Content has been moderated by iCliniq medical review team before publication. Post your medical clarifications on iCliniq by choosing the right specialty and get them answered. Your medical queries will be answered 24/7 by top doctors from iCliniq.

What can cause erection problems?

Query: Hi doctor, I have experienced a problem in erection since last three months. I am a smoker. The testosterone level in my last routine medical checkup was 134. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Bharat Udey

Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Sleep Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to I can understand your problem very well. But, before providing any adequate solution to your problem, it is necessary to understand your problem with specific details. Please provide the following information first. What is your age, marital status, frequency of sexual...  Read Full »

What is Tebonin konzent used for?

Query: Hello doctor,I would like to ask about medicine called Tebonin konzent 240 g. Is it good for memory power? Can I take it in the age of 20? Need some advice from your side. Thanks.  Read Full »

Dr. Sumit Srivastava

General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to It is a Ginkgo biloba extract (maidenhair tree). It is traditionally used to improve blood circulation, general well-being, treatment of disturbances in cerebral performance, dizziness, deficient memory, disturbances of concentration, depressive mood, tinnitus and hea...  Read Full »

What causes ringing noise and humming alternatively?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 69 year old retired internist. I am not taking any regular medication other than Aspirin 325 mg. I have no known allergies and have never smoked. I do not have any medical history of thyroid disease, autoimmune diseases or Paget's disease. Around four to five weeks back, I noted th...  Read Full »

Dr. Baidya Nath Majhi

ENT Otolaryngologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to What you are suffering from is known as tinnitus. It is not a disease itself rather a symptom due to various underlying causes like age related, hypertension, impacted wax, fluid in middle ear, patulous eustachian tube, TMJD (temperomandibular joint disorder), hypert...  Read Full »

Which medicine can be used to get a proper erection?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a married guy of 32 years old. For the past two to three years, I am facing problem to get proper erection. I have already consulted a doctor and he asked me to get some tests done such as cholesterol, sugar and BP. We found that the triglyceride value is more than 350 mg/dL. He advi...  Read Full »

Dr. Kumarshri Shriniwas Saraswat

Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist, Sleep Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to You are facing both premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Duralast (Dapoxetine) helps with premature ejaculation, but could worsen the problem of erectile dysfunction. For this, you need to take tablet Forzest (Tadalafil) 20 mg along with Duralast one hour befo...  Read Full »

Why do I hear strange noise at night?

Query: Hi doctor, Around three months back, I started to hear a strange noise at night. We live in a village. Apart from the odd barking dog and passing car, it is silent, especially at night. However, I started to hear what sounded like a distant engine, but it never got any closer. It is almost like a dr...  Read Full »

Dr. Mehak Agarwal

Diabetologist, Family Physician, ENT Otolaryngologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to I would advise you get pure tone audiometry and tympanometry. We will know if you have any hearing loss and pressure changes in your ear. Also, in a few thyroid patients, tinnitus is common. But, you should get the above tests done for a correct diagnosis. If they are fin...  Read Full »

Is there any cure for hearing loss?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 27 years old. My weight is 45 kg. I have lost my hearing ability in both the ears. My problem first started before seven years. I showed this case to some ENT doctors. Finally, my condition is declared as SNHL. However, let me express the actual descriptions or symptoms of my prob...  Read Full »

Dr. Mehak Agarwal

Diabetologist, Family Physician, ENT Otolaryngologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to You seem to be suffering from sensorineural hearing loss and associated tinnitus. Whereas the SNHL is permanent, if it were addressed itself initially, then it could have been reversed. Now, the issue seems to be of tinnitus that is bothering you the most. For the...  Read Full »

I am trying to recover from years of masturbation. what ayurvedic supplements can I take?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 20 year old male. I am healthy, but I am trying to recover from years of masturbation, and also have a varicocele. Can I supplement with Ginkgo biloba, Panax ginseng, Shilajit, and Ashwagandha? If yes, at what dosages? I am bodybuilding as well. Thank you.  Read Full »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Ayurveda Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to Masturbation is not a disease but it is a habit to get manual pleasure. Over masturbation may causes weakness, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction or varicocele as you mentioned in your complaints. You can take all the medicines you mentioned above. Powder dose...  Read Full »

Kindly help me to overcome my problem of early ejaculation.

Query: Hi doctor,I am newly married, and we both are first timers. We tried penetration a lot of times, but the moment I come close to her, I lose the erection. Also, I am ejaculating within 20 seconds. I do not have any health issue and morning erection is positive.  Read Full »

Dr. Manjunadh M Nair

Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to You seem to be reporting of premature ejaculation. It is very common among this age group during the initial part of sex life. I will explain, try to engage more in foreplay during sex like for at least 20 minutes. During intercourse try to go very slow, when you feel t...  Read Full »

I am taking medications for ED with no benefit. Should I go for penile injection therapy?

Query: Hello doctor,I am a 35 year old male. I have been suffering from erectile dysfunction and have tried PDE-5 inhibitors. They work, but they do not give results anymore. I quit smoking, a few years ago, when I was diagnosed with ED. My morning erection is also not as strong as it used to be. Many chec...  Read Full »

Dr. Manjunadh M Nair

Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to Penile injections are tried in severe cases of erectile dysfunction (ED). Usually, it is prescribed by a urologist, since tests like penile doppler and others have to be done, to rule out any other issues. It is an option if nothing else works. But again, it is not ver...  Read Full »

Do you think high pitch sound through headphones will damage ears?

Query: Hi doctor,I have sensitive hearing. Otherwise, I feel great and use hearing plugs when necessary. I fear that hard and high pitch sounds will destroy my ears. Today, when I was about to do a home hearing test on my mobile, and accidentally the volume was at its loudest settings. The first tone that ...  Read Full »

Dr. A K Srivastava

ENT Otolaryngologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to I understand your concern. You are suffering from hyperacusis (increased sensitivity to sound). This is observed in the following conditions: Labyrinthitis (infections of Labyrinth). Early stages of degenerative changes in cochlear. Palsy of stapedius muscle. Tumors of t...  Read Full »

ask-doctor-img Ask a Doctor Online

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours
Chat with a Doctor

Chat with a Doctor

Starting @ just $29.99

Search for a Health Issue


Disclaimer: All health Q&As published on this website are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek the advice from your physician or other qualified health-care providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website.