Q. Can you suggest any medicine to get proper erection?

Answered by Dr. Kumarshri Shriniwas Saraswat and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Erectile Dysfunction or Premature Ejaculation? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Can you suggest any medicine to get proper erection?

I am a married guy of 32 years old. For the past two to three years, I am facing problem to get proper erection. I have already consulted a doctor and he asked me to get some tests done such as cholesterol, sugar and BP. We found that the triglyceride value is more than 350 mg/dL. He advised me to take tablet Lipicard 160 and Nano-Leo total sachet twice a day in milk for a week. He also advised me to do regular exercise and decrease the fatty or oily food. After a week, I found some difference in erection. It was better than before, but still I am not getting a triggering effect like I was having in my younger age. I had Sildenafil citrate in the past. Currently, I am taking Duralast 30 mg. In my teenage, erection used to happen even by thought. But, now I am getting it after struggling on bed. With my partner too the duration is very short. Please help.