Q. What causes heavy hair fall post C-section delivery?

Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali
Published on Dec 26, 2018

I had two C-sections and within a gap of 2.8 months post delivery, I had heavy hair fall. So I took Lycopodium 15 drops twice a day for 15 days and simultaneously used a mixture of Jaborandi, Amla, and Arnica with coconut oil. For few months hair fall was less but suddenly again I started having heavy hair fall. Please help.

#

You can start Sepia 30 five pills in the morning, noon, and then Wiesbaden 200 five pills at bedtime. Arnica mother tincture 10 drops in coconut oil (amount for one use) mix it and apply in hair roots thrice in a week. Apart from these, Fenugreek seeds are good for hair. Have it in ladoo form or raw form. Black sesame seeds are also good for hair, have it. Have simple food which has all nutrients for hairs. Do not change shampoo and oil often. You can also mix coconut oil, castor oil, sesame oil. Massage with this. You can add Arnica, Mother tincture in this mixture also. Give follow up to decide further medication and duration of treatment.

Kindly provide a solution for my hair fall and dandruff.

Query: Hi doctor, I am 25 years old. I am facing severe hair fall issue. My hair becomes very thin and consist dandruff and white flakes. I have used Candid-B lotion, but need some other solution.  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please send image and revert back to see the extent of involvement. Do you suffer from scalp itching? I suggest Sebamed anti-dandruff shampoo (Piroctone Olamine) or Salisia KT shampoo (Salicylic acid) twice a week for a month. Tablet Adgain (Biotin) once daily for two mo...  Read Full

We have been suggested for C-section after 36 weeks. Shall we proceed?

Query: Hi doctor, Actually, my wife is 37 weeks pregnant. The growth scan shows that the fetal growth is 34 weeks 5 days. So, our doctor is suggesting for C-section after about a week's time to avoid any suffocation to the fetus. Is it fine to get a C-section during the fetal growth of about 36 weeks? Plea...  Read Full >>

Dr. Sweta Singh

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The best way to determine the time of delivery is by doing a fetal Doppler. If the Doppler shows reversal of flow, then immediate cesarean is needed. The best person to advice about this is the person seeing or doing the ultrasound and if the person is a gynecologist. How...  Read Full

Is it advisable to drink water after a C-section?

Query: Hi doctor, Are we allowed to drink water after a cesarean section? If not, what happens to the body if you drink water?  Read Full >>

Dr. Donalyn S. Barcial

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your concern. Water is not prohibited after C-section. However, drinking water or any fluids is delayed right after CS because you are expected to lie down flat on the bed at least eight hours after the operation to avoid post anesthesia side effect of a sp...  Read Full

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now