Q. What causes heavy hair fall post C-section delivery?

Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali

I had two C-sections and within a gap of 2.8 months post delivery, I had heavy hair fall. So I took Lycopodium 15 drops twice a day for 15 days and simultaneously used a mixture of Jaborandi, Amla, and Arnica with coconut oil. For few months hair fall was less but suddenly again I started having heavy hair fall. Please help.

#

You can start Sepia 30 five pills in the morning, noon, and then Wiesbaden 200 five pills at bedtime. Arnica mother tincture 10 drops in coconut oil (amount for one use) mix it and apply in hair roots thrice in a week. Apart from these, Fenugreek seeds are good for hair. Have it in ladoo form or raw form. Black sesame seeds are also good for hair, have it. Have simple food which has all nutrients for hairs. Do not change shampoo and oil often. You can also mix coconut oil, castor oil, sesame oil. Massage with this. You can add Arnica, Mother tincture in this mixture also. Give follow up to decide further medication and duration of treatment.

| 

Kindly provide a solution for my hair fall and dandruff.

Query: Hi doctor, I am 25 years old. I am facing severe hair fall issue. My hair becomes very thin and consist dandruff and white flakes. I have used Candid-B lotion, but need some other solution.  Read Full »

Is C-section safe after 36 weeks?

Query: Hi doctor, Actually, my wife is 37 weeks pregnant. The growth scan shows that the fetal growth is 34 weeks 5 days. So, our doctor is suggesting for C-section after about a week's time to avoid any suffocation to the fetus. Is it fine to get a C-section during the fetal growth of about 36 weeks? Plea...  Read Full »

Is it advisable to drink water after a C-section?

Query: Hi doctor, Are we allowed to drink water after a cesarean section? If not, what happens to the body if you drink water?  Read Full »

Vitamin D and COVID-19
Did you know COVID-19 patients with vitamin D deficiency are twice as likely to have severe complications, including dea...  Read more»
The New 'Super-Spreader' Strain of Coronavirus
A new variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is spreading fast in parts of the UK. Read how this new var...  Read more»
How to treat my mother's sigmoid colon ulcer?
Hi doctor, My mother, who is 45 years old, has ulcers in the sigmoid colon for the last 15 years. The problem got reduce...  Read more»

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now