Q. What causes heavy hair fall post C-section delivery?

Answered by Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Hair Fall Homeopathy Treatment or C-section? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had two C-sections and within a gap of 2.8 months post delivery, I had heavy hair fall. So I took Lycopodium 15 drops twice a day for 15 days and simultaneously used a mixture of Jaborandi, Amla, and Arnica with coconut oil. For few months hair fall was less but suddenly again I started having heavy hair fall. Please help.