Q. I had a C-section before six years and pregnant now. Can I go for abortion?

Dr. Sree Gouri. S. R

I am seven weeks pregnant and I want to do abortion but I had a baby boy with a C-section six years ago. So I just wanted to know if I can abort.

#

I can understand your concern. If you have decided for abortion, you can undergo but under strict supervision. You have to consult your gynecologist, confirm the gestational age. Up to eight weeks, medical termination is possible. But better to be under admission to prevent untoward effects like excessive bleeding, severe pain, very rarely scar dehiscence. Take care.

|