Q. I am just 22 and already going bald. Why?

Answered by Dr. (prof.) Kumaresan Muthuvel and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Androgenetic Alopecia or Ketoconazole Shampoo? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 22 year old male, height 5 feet and 5 inches and weight 66 kg. I first started experiencing hair fall a year ago, and after taking homeopathy treatment, there was a good improvement in a couple of months. I did not have any hair fall for eight to nine months. But, from the last three to four months, I am experiencing hair fall again. Now, it is a serious issue. Whenever I comb my hair, a minimum of 10 to 15 hair falls. I do not have any dandruff. What should I do now?

And another problem is that I am almost 23, but I am still not getting a beard on my face. I have little hair on the chin, and that's it. What should I do to grow facial hair? I do not take any medicines.