Q. My problem is hair loss. The doctor gave medication of minoxidil and finax

Answered by Dr. Devendra Ashok Jadhav and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Hair Loss or Ketoconazole Shampoo? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: My problem is hair loss.  The doctor gave medication of minoxidil and finax

I am having hair loss problem and now it is in starting stage. I have consulted a doctor for this. He suggested Minoxidil and Finax. I would like to get a second opinion from you.