Q. What is the best treatment option for baldness?

Dr. Vikram Kumar R

I would like to go for hair transplantation. So, kindly advice me about which is the best option.

#

From your photos (attachment removed to protect patient identity), I can see that you have grade 7 baldness with limited donor hair. But, you have also got small, thinned-out hair in the hair loss area.

So my suggestion is as follows.

1. Hair transplant can give you a good frontal hairline and some hair in the crown region with 3500 grafts, not in a single session but in two sessions.
  2. Hair growth is not an immediate process after the procedure. It will take at least eight months to a year to get a complete result. In the meantime, you can increase the quality of the existing hair so that even that will add to the result.

You should understand that the result you can expect is not a head full of hair, but enough hair to cover your baldness.

It is a one-day procedure. You can get a 2000-grafts transplant in one session followed by the second session six months later if you want. You will require a review on the third day after the transplant and it can then be followed up online.

For more information consult a plastic surgeon online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/plastic-surgeon

Thank you for your suggestion. Can we do a 3500-graft transplant in one session? I am getting married next year. So, if it that is possible, then a single session would be much better for me.

#

Usually, we can do a maximum of 2000 grafts per session.

|