Q. My problem is regular hair fall. How to control hair loss? Please help.

Dr. Meha Malhotra
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 16, 2014 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

I am a 24 year old male. My problem is regular hair fall. How to control hair loss? Also, I want to regrow it. Please help.

#

Before I can help you, please answer the following questions so I can be sure it is male pattern baldness or androgenetic alopecia.

1. The average number of hair that fall for you in a day.
  2. Are you taking any medication?
  3. Have you fallen sick in the past one year?
  4. Does your father or paternal uncles have baldness?
  5. Do you have dandruff?

I suggest you try Biotin 10 mg orally and Minoxidil 5 % topically. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start the medicine after their consent.

|