Highly Nutritive Food

What herbal medicine can I take to maintain sexual health?

Query: Hi doctor, Recently, I got my semen test from a laboratory. Detail of the test is as follows: Volume - 3.0 mL, color - gray white, viscosity - thick, total sperm count - 60 million, active motile 20%, sluggish motile 30% and non-motile 50%, pus cell 3-4/HPF and morphology 45 %. I want to know that ...  Read Full »

Dr. Pritam Mohapatra

Naturopathy Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I appreciate you seeking help. I would recommend the following in your case. First and foremost, taking good care of your diet and nutrition is indeed critical to maintaining a good health including the sexual health. You need to take a wholesome nutritious diet, preferab...  Read Full »

Are there any special foods for common health issues in men?

Query: Hello doctor, What are all the foods men should eat every day? Kindly name them. Why they should eat it? Why men specifically should be eating those foods daily due to unique and common health issues the gender faces. i.e. men tend to be low on fiber and this packs X grams of fiber per serving. An...  Read Full »

Dr. Albana Greca

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Men can take: berries which are good to heart, steak prepared with lean meat to give full of protein especially for active men, dark leafy greens to get fiber and folic acid for proper functioning of metabolism. Eggs to provide lutein for boosting brain function plu...  Read Full »

Why do I have difficulty memorizing new things?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 23 years old. I find it difficult to memorize new things. For example, I did not remember the topics discussed in last class. I even find difficulty in explaining the movie that I watched recently. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Hardik Tusharkant Bambhania

General Practitioner, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The function of memory by brain is an integral part of our existence. Memory is affected by various factors. Our physical health, mental health and nutrition play important roles. When it comes to nutrition, we may be eating a lot, but it often happens that we neglect th...  Read Full »

Why do I get teeth shaped indentation on the side of my tongue?

Query: Hi doctor, I always get indentations on the sides of my tongue because of my teeth, and sometimes my tongue gets cut. My middle teeth are crooked. I am attaching photos of my teeth and tongue.  Read Full »

Dr. Geeth Sadasivam

Dentist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the pictures you have attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity) along with the complaint. The teeth that you have mentioned are said to be out of arch and is called crowding of teeth. The reason behind it is, lack of space for your teeth durin...  Read Full »

I feel tired after coming from gym. Which vegetarian food can I consume?

Query: Hello doctor, How to be healthy and fit? I am going to the gym for the past 45 days but after coming from the gym, I am feeling uneasy and sleepy. So please suggest me healthy vegetarian foods that should keep me full day happy and healthy.  Read Full »

Dr. Avani Shah

Dietician, Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for sharing your query with me. It is good that you have started with exercises. Pre and post exercise meal is very important for better muscle recovery. You can have one fruit and six almonds and two walnuts before exercise for instant energy. After exercise, tr...  Read Full »

How can I improve my immunity against pneumonia?

Query: Hello doctor, How can I improve my immunity for pneumonia since I already had it five times? Once when I was a kid, thrice in high school and currently at college. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Amolkumar W Diwan

Allergy Specialist, Pulmonologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Pneumonia is a lung infection. It is a serious problem if you do not care about it in timely. You get pneumonia due to infection with bacteria, virus or fungus or if your immunity goes down. You said you had pneumonia five times in your lifetime. As you h...  Read Full »

Please suggest a vegetable juice which I can have as a daily routine.

Query: Hello doctor, I eat three fruits together in the morning that is kiwi, guava, and papaya for breakfast. I read that this combination is fine. I do not eat many vegetables, but I would love to have a vegetable juice for complete nutrition. Can you please suggest a juice which I can have as a daily ro...  Read Full »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. In this age group, it is better to take fruits and vegetables in your daily diet. You can take the following vegetable juice in your daily routine. 1. Carrot juice, contains beta carotene and natural source of Vitamin A. It helps to improve your eye health naturall...  Read Full »

Even after eating healthy foods, what are the reasons for not gaining weight?

Query: Hi doctor, I eat healthy food on time. When I feel hungry I used to eat good quantity of food, but I am not putting weight. What could be the reason?  Read Full »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

Cardiologist, Criticalcare Physician, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concerns.  Read Full »

Please suggest medicines to increase breast size.

Query: Hello doctor, I am 22 years old. I have very small breast and I am not comfortable about it. Everyone keeps joking about it. Is there any medicine to increase my breast size? Please suggest some solution. Thank you.  Read Full »

Criticalcare Physician, Diabetologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Medical Gastroenterologist, Nephrologist, Pulmonologist, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. To be very honest, to make you happy, I can tell you oils which claim to increase the breast size but all are ineffective. Try to understand that the breast is made up of muscles and fatty tissue. So, how can any oil or cream increase the fat over the breast!! Think. T...  Read Full »

Please provide a diet plan for NAFLD

Query: Hi doctor, Before three months, I was diagnosed to have NAFLD (Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease). I have lost my weight from 62 to 53 within about three months by way of morning walk for about 1 hour and yoga and pranayama for another 80 minutes and by taking low fat diet and less calories. As a r...  Read Full »

Dr. Swapan Banerjee

Dietician, Fitness Expert, Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. I advise to go with very low fat, high carbohydrate enriched with high quality protein. Add more animal protein like chicken stew, egg boils two pieces, 100 g rohu or catla fish every day at lunch as well as dinner. Add good quality of dairy li...  Read Full »