Highly Nutritive Food

How to stay fertile longer?

Query: Hi doctor, I have so many issues to discuss with you. Let me explain you one by one. Even though my scalp is very oily, the upper surface of the hair becomes quickly damaged and dry. I also have enough hair fall. I tried using a conditioner after shampoo and that helps certainly, but not much. I ne...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I suggest you use Biotin 5000 mcg daily for strong hairs. You can also use shampoos that can give you volume. Which shampoo and conditioner are you using and how often? Regarding stomach and acidity, I suggest Ranitidine or Zantac 150 mg once daily before 45 m...  Read Full »

How to improve hemoglobin?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been suffering from bleeding hemorrhoids. My hemoglobin is very low at 5.6. I feel very weak and severe headache for two days. What to do? Please advice.  Read Full »

Dr. Prakash H Muddegowda

Geriatrician, Hematologist, Pathologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on your query, my opinion is as follows: Hemoglobin of 5.6 g% is really low. With this amount of hemoglobin, we put you into the group of severe anemia. Due to low oxygenation, you could be having severe headaches. Painkiller like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol can ...  Read Full »

What makes a person feel disturbed in life?

Query: Hi doctor, Before two years, I had cerebral anoxia related to cardiac arrest. After that, I forgot everything related to my profession. I am giving an exam and not being able to clear since two years. I am unable to concentrate and study. Though, I used to be a very good student. Most important is ...  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. What kind of anoxic spell was that? Please explain me in your follow up. Did your MRI or CT scan brain report mention something? You have repetitive fights with your wife, have work related stress, poor enthusiasm at work, stressful life, la...  Read Full »

Why do I have a white spot behind my upper back tooth?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a white spot behind my last upper tooth. I have attached a photo and mentioned the spot by pointing it. What could it be?  Read Full »

Dr. Naveen Thomas

Dentist, Endodontist, Pedodontist, Periodontist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It does seem to be starting of a simple mouth ulcer (attachment removed to protect patient identity) or just some white normal epithelial changes. Usually such changes come when our diet does not contain good leafy vegetables and grains causing lack of vitamin B comple...  Read Full »

Is difficulty breathing after a workout sign of heart disease?

Query: Hi doctor, A few months ago, I have been having left side pain from my shoulder blade down to my arm till the tip of the last finger. I have had ECGs, blood work, chest x-rays and finally a CT angiogram. All were normal. I am tempted to go to the ER every time this happens, because I think this migh...  Read Full »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

Cardiologist, Criticalcare Physician, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I appreciate you and have thoroughly worked through your case. I can well realize the sensitivity of the issues you are feeling right now. My discussion today will mostly comprise of reassurance and explaining the things in the best possible way for easy understanding. Th...  Read Full »

What causes pins and needles sensation in the face?

Query: Hi doctor, A month ago, when I woke up in the morning, I felt pins and needles above my eyebrows and nose. I had an MRI and no tumors were detected. I think the nerve may have been attacked by a virus. It cleared up completely within six weeks, except the nose and it still tingles at bridge when I ...  Read Full »

Dr. Rajyaguru

Neuro Surgeon, Neurologist, Spine Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you rightly observed, the abnormal sensations could have been because of viral effect on the nerve. It is the ophthalmic division of the fifth cranial nerve (eye division of trigeminal nerve), which supplies the face above the tip of the nose. The virus may be one of t...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest a permanent solution for my hair fall.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 33-year-old female. My major problem is hair fall, and I am losing 20-25 strands of hair just like that. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. B. T. Priya

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I feel you are suffering from Chronic Telogen Effluvium. Hair fall up to 50 to 60 hairs per day is normal. Nutritional deficiency is the commonest cause. Keep your hemoglobin level above 12g/dl. Are you taking Biotin containing hair supplements? Have dates and fresh...  Read Full »

Please suggest a medicine to correct height problem.

Query: Hi doctor, My cousin is 10 years old, but he is short for his age. His grandfather, father and sister are also short. Is there any medicine for growth or height problem that occurs due to hereditary?  Read Full »

Dr. Hemang Sudhakarbhai Jani

Fitness Expert, Physiotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understood your concern. Your cousin of 10 years old is quite normal to have this much height. I have gone through the picture what you sent me (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Sometimes, low height will be genetic in nature. In 70 percentage ...  Read Full »

Based on my CBC report, please suggest a further course of action.

Query: Hi doctor, I am 50 years old. I am getting muscle pain in legs if I walk a long distance. Also, I am an asthma patient and currently on Theo Asthalin forte tablet and inhaler. Today, I had a complete blood checkup. In the report, the following are highlighted. Total bilirubin count 1.31, red cell di...  Read Full »

Dr. Prakash H Muddegowda

Geriatrician, Hematologist, Pathologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on your query and attached report (attachment removed to protect patient identity), my opinion is as follows: Your vitamin B12 level is mildly low, which has resulted in early changes in RBC (red blood cell) size. In vitamin B12 deficiency, macrocytes are seen or MC...  Read Full »

Why do I have nausea, dizziness, and headache?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 25 year old married female. My weight is 66 kg and height is 161 cm. I am suffering from nausea, dizziness and light headache mainly around the eyes for nearly three weeks. I am a dentist. For the last one month, I am preparing for other exams. As I have a son of 2.5 years old, I u...  Read Full »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First and foremost advice is stop dieting right away. You cannot bear and do not need to combine all of this with your tough routine of job, studies and family. Keep physical activity instead of going the other way around in order to lose weight or to maintain a healthy l...  Read Full »