Q. I have hollow eyes. How can I increase collagen under my eyes?

Dr. Meha Malhotra
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 02, 2014 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

I am a 20 year old girl. I have hollow eyes. How can I increase collagen under my eyes?

#

Hollow eyes can be treated by a skin specialist. Dermal fillers are a good method to increase the fat content around the eyes. Though it is expensive, their effect remains for about eight to 12 months.

You can consult a dermatologist online to know in detail about dermal fillers --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|