Welcome to icliniq.com.
I went through your query and understood your concern.
I understand that dealing with acne scars and visible pores can be frustrating. While it may take some time and patience, there are several steps you can take to help improve the appearance of these concerns. Here are some suggestions:
1. Skincare Routine: Establishing a regular skincare routine is crucial for maintaining healthy skin. Cleanse your face twice daily with a gentle cleanser to remove dirt and oil that can clog pores. Use products containing ingredients like Salicylic acid or Benzoyl peroxide to help exfoliate and unclog pores.
2. Moisturize: Moisturizing is important, even if you have oily skin. Look for a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer that will not clog your pores. Hydration can help reduce the appearance of scars and improve overall skin texture.
3. Sun Protection: Protecting your skin from sun damage is essential. Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with at least SPF (sun protection factor) 30 every day, even if it is cloudy outside. Overexposure to the sun can worsen the appearance of scars and enlarge pores.
4. Exfoliation: Regular exfoliation can help remove dead skin cells and unclog pores. However, avoid using harsh scrubs or abrasive treatments, as they can irritate the skin and potentially worsen scarring. Go for gentle chemical exfoliants containing ingredients like Glycolic acid or Lactic acid.
5. Spot Treatments: For specific areas of concern, consider spot treatments that contain ingredients like retinoids, vitamin C, or niacinamide. These can help fade scars, improve skin tone, and minimize pore appearance. However, be patient, as results may take time.
6. Professional Treatments: Consult with a dermatologist or aesthetician to explore professional treatments such as chemical peels, microdermabrasion, dermal fillers, or laser therapy. These procedures can be effective in reducing the appearance of scars and improving overall skin texture.
Remember, consistent dedication to a skincare routine, time, and patience will be key to achieving visible improvement. Maintaining realistic expectations and understanding that complete scar removal may not always be possible is essential. Focus on improving your skin health overall; gradually, you should see positive changes.
Kindly consult a specialist doctor, talk with them, and take medicines with their consent.
Thanks and regards.